Family Practitioner

24953 Paseo De Valencia
Suite 1A
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949) 460-9200
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr Sy charges to fill out school Athletic forms. I did not feel that she really did much during my child's well checkup except ask a series of routine questions. I did not feel the visit was useful.

Jun 5th, 2011

She is very attentive, caring, and the best in diagnosing my various health issues. She is thorough in her follow-ups and always takes the time to listen and address my health needs. Dr. Sy has a wonderful personality and a great sense of humor. I would recommend Dr. Sy to all my friends, family and colleagues.

|  Miss the Service & Care  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

Recently, I started with a new company which carries Kaiser for medical insurance. Unfortunately for me, Dr. Joan Sy is not under that medical program. I met Dr. Sy at least three years ago and remember her being the most thorough and caring doctor I had met on my first visit. Over the three years, she continued to provide me with the same care she offered me on the very first visit. That - in itself - is rare to find in the medical field. I have referred three friends to her who continue to seek for her medical care to this day. Five months ago, she was able to provide early diagnosis for skin cancer during a physical exam. Now that I am with Kaiser, I realize just how much I miss the service and care Dr. Sy provided during my time with her. Thank you for treating me like I was like a family member.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

Great and professional doctors are like trusted and ethical auto mechanics; very hard to find one. However, I have been blessed when I come across Dr. Sy. Not only she is a very knowledge doctor, she is always on the look out for new medical techniques that would benefit the well being of her patients. Were very lucky to have such doctor in our neighborhood. Thank you for all you had done for us Dr. Sy,PJPLaguna Niguel

Mar 4th, 2011

Dr Sy has a wonderful staff to support a less than knowledgable Dr. She seems nice and has a friendly bedside manner but does not appear to review your history in relation to your symptoms or medical diagnosis. Last year Dr Sy diagnosed me with a chronic medical disorder and offered no information on the disease or how it would affect my body long term. She also has ignored several of my symptoms and does not want to treat them, but would rather wait until they cause further harm to my body systems long term. This is a Dr.who takes the watch and wait approach instead of a proactive approach. If you are a proactive patient in regards to your own health, this is NOT the Dr. for you.

|  Great Doctor - Caring, professional  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

One of the best physicians I have ever had. She is caring, professional and talented.

|  She is only after MONEY  |  show details
by Never again on Aug 7th, 2009

She seems nice however takes pts even when she is behind and is not smart to diagnose simple problems and is only after money