A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Teno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Teno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teno graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Teno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Marie Teno MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan M. Teno practice?
- Dr. Joan Teno has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Teno practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists, Providence Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Providence Geriatric Doctors.