A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Tolchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Tolchin is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Tolchin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolchin graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tolchin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Gubin Tolchin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joan G. Tolchin practice?
- Dr. Joan Tolchin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Tolchin practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.