A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Jen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Jen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Jen, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinocerebellar Ataxias
- Spinocerebellar Degenerations
Education & Awards
Dr. Jen graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Jen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Chieh Jen MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joanna C. Jen practice?
- Dr. Joanna Jen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Jen practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.