A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Davies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Davies, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davies has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Marie Davies MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Davies practice?
- Dr. Joanna Davies has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Davies practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Rheumatologists.