Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanna Davies
Dr. Joanna Davies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Davies is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, USC Verdugo Hills Hospital and California Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Davies has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Joanna Davies has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joanna Davies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Ashraf Khan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Maria Brenneisen
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Glenn Hatfield
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi39