A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Tan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Kit-Ying Tan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna K. Tan practice?
- Dr. Joanna Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Tan practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Primary Care Doctors.