A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Zabek-Gallegos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Zabek-Gallegos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Zabek-Gallegos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabek-Gallegos graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zabek-Gallegos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna M Zabek Zabek-Gallegos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Zabek-Gallegos practice?
- Dr. Joanna Zabek-Gallegos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Zabek-Gallegos practices Pediatrics near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Pediatricians.