A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Bacchus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Bacchus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacchus graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Bacchus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Reg Med Ctr, Abilene, Tx
- Hendrick Health System, Abilene, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne N Bacchus MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne N. Bacchus practice?
- Dr. Joanne Bacchus has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Bacchus practices Internal Medicine near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Internists.