A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Benzor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Benzor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benzor graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Benzor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Marian Benzor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joanne M. Benzor practice?
- Dr. Joanne Benzor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Benzor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA.
See Ontario Family Physicians and Ontario Primary Care Doctors.