A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Gaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Gaw is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Gaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaw graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Gaw MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne Gaw practice?
- Dr. Joanne Gaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Gaw practices Internal Medicine near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Internists.