A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Gaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Gaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Gaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaw graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanne U. Gaw practice?
Dr. Joanne Gaw practices Internal Medicine near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Internists.