A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Hrusovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Hrusovsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrusovsky graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hrusovsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Marie Hrusovsky MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joanne M. Hrusovsky practice?
- Dr. Joanne Hrusovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Hrusovsky practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.