A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joaquim Correia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joaquim Correia is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Correia
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Correia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joaquim Correia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Correia graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Correia has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joaquim Jose Correia MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Joaquim J. Correia practice?
- Dr. Joaquim Correia has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joaquim Correia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Secaucus, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.