A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joaquim Correia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joaquim Correia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joaquim Correia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Fainting Syncope.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Correia graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Correia has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Correia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joaquim Correia practice?
Dr. Joaquim Correia practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Rheumatology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Secaucus, NJ.
See Newark Internists, Newark Cardiologists, and Newark Rheumatologists.