A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joaquim Correia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joaquim Correia is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Correia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joaquim Correia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Correia graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Correia has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joaquim Jose Correia MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Joaquim J. Correia practice?
- Dr. Joaquim Correia has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joaquim Correia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Secaucus, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.