A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Job Mongare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Job Mongare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mongare graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mongare has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Job Mongare MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Job Mongare practice?
- Dr. Job Mongare has 1 office location.
Dr. Job Mongare practices Neurology near Athens, TX.
See Athens Neurologists.