A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Dashe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Dashe is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Dashe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Dashe graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Dashe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Sue Dashe MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jodi S. Dashe practice?
- Dr. Jodi Dashe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Dashe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.