A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Dashe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Fetal Diseases and Pregnancy Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dashe graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dashe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dashe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Dashe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jodi S. Dashe practice?
Dr. Jodi Dashe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dallas Geneticists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Judi Dashe, Dr. Judie Dashe, Dr. Judith Dashe, Dr. Judy Dashe