A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodianne Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodianne Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodianne Carter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Carter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodianne T Carter MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jodianne T. Carter practice?
- Dr. Jodianne Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jodianne Carter practices Ophthalmology near Prairie Village, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Prairie Village Ophthalmologists.