A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodianne Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodianne Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodianne Carter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Carter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodianne Therese Carter MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jodianne T. Carter practice?
- Dr. Jodianne Carter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jodianne Carter practices Ophthalmology near Prairie Village, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Ottawa, KS and Lenexa, KS.
See Prairie Village Ophthalmologists.