Learn more about Dr. Jody Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Levine, Pediatrician, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Levine, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Alpert Levine MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jody A. Levine practice?
- Dr. Jody Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Jody Levine practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Pediatricians.