A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Rawles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Rawles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Rawles, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawles graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Rawles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Mark Rawles MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jody M. Rawles practice?
- Dr. Jody Rawles has 1 office location.
Dr. Jody Rawles practices Psychiatry near Orange, CA.
See Orange Psychiatrists.