A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Jabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Jabre, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabre graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jabre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- West Roxbury VA Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance