A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Alexander, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel J. Alexander practice?
Dr. Joel Alexander practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists.