A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Alexander, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel J Alexander DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Joel J. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Joel Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Alexander practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists.