A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Joel Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Goldstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Goldstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Benjamin Goldstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel B. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Joel Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Goldstein practices Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.