A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Goldstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Goldstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Benjamin Goldstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel B. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Joel Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Goldstein practices Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.