A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Biggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Biggers, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biggers
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Biggers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keeping my patient's healthy!
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggers graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Biggers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Matthews Biggers DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Biggers practice?
- Dr. Joel Biggers has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Biggers practices Family Medicine near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Family Physicians.