A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Brochstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Brochstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Brochstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Brochstein graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Brochstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel A Brochstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Brochstein practice?
- Dr. Joel Brochstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Brochstein practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Pediatric Specialists.