Learn more about Dr. Joel Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Stein, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Practice/Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Joint Diseases
- Migraine Disorders
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Neuromuscular Manifestations
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Stein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Stein practice?
- Dr. Joel Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Stein practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Primary Care Doctors and Fort Lauderdale Sports Medicine Doctors.