A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Stein, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Practice/Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Joint Diseases
- Migraine Disorders
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Neuromuscular Manifestations
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Stein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Stein practice?
- Dr. Joel Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Stein practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Primary Care Doctors and Fort Lauderdale Sports Medicine Doctors.