A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Stein, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Practice/Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Joint Diseases
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Stein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Stein practice?
- Dr. Joel Stein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joel Stein practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Delray Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Primary Care Doctors and Fort Lauderdale Sports Medicine Doctors.