Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Stein
Dr. Joel Stein, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with other offices in South Miami, FL and Miami, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Stein is affiliated with Larkin Community Hospital, Palmetto General Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital (on staff). Dr. Stein has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Stein has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Joel Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Steven Licata
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi18
Dr. Nabeel Kouka
Family Medicine, General Practice
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi7
Dr. Andrew Teffeau
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi7