Neurologists
1060 Orchard Ave
Unit G
Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-243-8328
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Apr 23rd, 2014

Spent the most time of any Doctor I've seen. Asked good questions AND answered my questions. Didn't act rushed like many Docs. He was kind and courteous. I recommend him highly.

by Kathleen S. on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Dean was totally thorough in his exam and I was treated courteously by his staff. I would not hesitate to highly recommend him to someone seeking a caring, thorough physician to diagnose their problem. KS

by Darleen Schroerlucke on Apr 14th, 2013

I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Dean very much. He was more thorough than any other neurologist that I have seen and was very caring. He will be my head doc from here on out. He totally understood and explained everything in detail and did not treat me like I wasn't important. He did not rush the appointment. Would highly recommend him!

|  Overdosed on seizure meds  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

Never checked back after uping meds never took blood test office wont called riteaid to let them know meds had been uped!!!!!!!

|  Don't go see Dr Dean if you want help with your problems  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2009

Dr Dean was referred by our PCP because of some problems my husband was having. He performed a thorough exam and then instead of talking to us, turned his back to us and wrote us 2 pages of possible dianoses. We had the MRI he ordered and then had to call multiple times to get the results, had the other tests he ordered, called multiple times to get results and then nothing. No follow up, no communication from him. Even when my husband developed new symptoms, no scheduled appointment. I feel Dr Dean does not care about his patients, he would not release my husband to go back to work, but will not sign is LOA paperwork nor will he sign his Short Term Disability paperwork so we can get some money in since he cannot work. I am very disappointed that we have had to deal with him. I work for an amazing doctor myself who would never treat his patients this way.

|  Don't GO  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2009

You go to doc's to seek professional advice and options for ailments,, usually they are close with diagnosis and offer alternatives. This guy does nothing but cause you additional pain and aggravation. He will not follow up EVER! Nor will his staff give you the time of day. They are rude and condescending. Forget about speaking to him personally after you sign away your insurance and also forget about him taking a personal interest in your well being. He's a guesser and will take advantage of your vulnerability to give you false hope and then never follow up to see how you are doing unless youre in a hospital bed so he can bill your insurance.

by mommy on Feb 3rd, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr.Dean has the worst bed side manners I have ever seen.Instead of talking to you he writes down things.Then gives it to you.I think a doctor should discuss with you your problems instead of writing them down.I will never go back to him.Its a shame that Dr.Gage left.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Mar 31st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Dean took the time to dianose me, when all all other doctors failed. It took twenty years before I found Dr. Dean and even though my condition is not cureable at least I know I'm not crazy.Bless you Doc.Mary Allen

Read Full Review at yahoo.com