A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Goldsmith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Goldsmith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Goldsmith MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Joel Goldsmith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Goldsmith practices Urology near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Monroe Township Urologists.