A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Goldsmith is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldsmith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel W. Goldsmith practice?
Dr. Joel Goldsmith practices Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and South Plainfield, NJ.
See East Brunswick Urologists, East Brunswick Pediatricians, and East Brunswick Surgeons.