Vascular Surgeon, Endovascular Surgeon, Vein & Laser Specialist

Apr 14th, 2015

I underwent cosmetic vein therapy by Dr. Gotvald and am very pleased with the results. Had 2 sessions of vein injections with much improved appearance of my legs. Office staff were friendly and my appointment always ran on time.

Mar 17th, 2015

I was very satisfied with the results of my vein sclerotherapy treatment with Dr. Gotvald and my legs now look much better. The staff was courteous and professional.

Look for less invasive options show details Look for less invasive options
by Rcv on Mar 7th, 2015

I was left with scars all the way up my leg from the procedure he used. I was not aware this would be the outcome. I should have just kept the vein. and waited for a dr with better technology. Also, twice I was lying on the table and they came in for some papers I needed to sign. This should have been done before I was already being worked on!

Excellent doctor for varicose veins of the legs show details Excellent doctor for varicose veins of the legs
by Lisa on Aug 29th, 2013

I was pleasantly suprised with my experience with Dr. Gotvald and the treatment of my leg varicose veins. I had rather severe and painful bulging blue veins on my legs that were causing daily pain and swelling in my ankles and feet. I had always been reluctant to go see a doctor about them, as I had always assumed that a major surgery would be required to fix my condition. After talking with Dr. Gotvald, I felt so at ease about the problem and the solutions. I felt so comfortable putting myself in his hands after just one 30 minute discussion. I am happy to say that just a few months later I feel as if I have a new pair of legs. I never thought that the results that I achieved were even possible. I had 2 vein laser treatment, one on each leg, that was done in his office. The results were almost immediate and it was so easy to go through. I recommend without reservation. Not only was the doctor excellent, but all of his staff were so friendly and compassionate that I always felt that I was in the best of hands.