Vascular Surgeon, Endovascular Surgeon, Vein & Laser Specialist

12319 N Mopac Expwy
Suite 250
Austin, TX 78758
512-339-9100
Locations and availability (4)

|  Excellent doctor for varicose veins of the legs  |  show details
by Lisa on Aug 29th, 2013

I was pleasantly suprised with my experience with Dr. Gotvald and the treatment of my leg varicose veins. I had rather severe and painful bulging blue veins on my legs that were causing daily pain and swelling in my ankles and feet. I had always been reluctant to go see a doctor about them, as I had always assumed that a major surgery would be required to fix my condition. After talking with Dr. Gotvald, I felt so at ease about the problem and the solutions. I felt so comfortable putting myself in his hands after just one 30 minute discussion. I am happy to say that just a few months later I feel as if I have a new pair of legs. I never thought that the results that I achieved were even possible. I had 2 vein laser treatment, one on each leg, that was done in his office. The results were almost immediate and it was so easy to go through. I recommend without reservation. Not only was the doctor excellent, but all of his staff were so friendly and compassionate that I always felt that I was in the best of hands.