Vascular Surgeon, Endovascular Surgeon, Vein & Laser Specialist

Aneurysm Repair show details Aneurysm Repair
Feb 4th, 2016

Dr. Gotvald fixed an abdomen aneurysm with a stent. I was in the hospital one day and there very little discomfort with the procedure. I had several after surgery visits and my x-ray tests showed that the aneurysm is gone. I am very happy that I found Dr. Gotvald.

Blood clot in my leg show details Blood clot in my leg
Dec 13th, 2015

I saw Dr. Gotvald for a blood clot problem in my left leg. He was able to dissolve the clot and my leg returned to normal. I am very grateful for his expert care.

Artery problems show details Artery problems
Nov 25th, 2015

I went and saw Dr. Gotvald for artery problems in my legs that was causing daily leg pain and numbness. He placed a stent in my leg and by the next day all my symptoms were gone. I am very grateful.

Leg veins show details Leg veins
Aug 30th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Gotvald to fix some abnormal vericose veins on my legs. He was recommended by one of my close friends that had seen him in the past. I used to suffer from daily leg pain and ankle swelling. Since my treatments my legs feel amazing. And I am now proud to show my legs in public. I highly recommend Dr. Gotvald.

leg vein removal show details leg vein removal
Jul 2nd, 2015

I went to Dr. Gotvald after he was recommended by my primary doctor. He was very professional and explained things in easy to understand terms. I ended up having two treatments on my legs by him and am very happy with the results. I had 1 laser and 1 minor vein removal surgery that were done in his office. My pain is gone and my legs look good again. The office seemed to run fairly efficient.

Apr 14th, 2015

I underwent cosmetic vein therapy by Dr. Gotvald and am very pleased with the results. Had 2 sessions of vein injections with much improved appearance of my legs. Office staff were friendly and my appointment always ran on time.

Mar 17th, 2015

I was very satisfied with the results of my vein sclerotherapy treatment with Dr. Gotvald and my legs now look much better. The staff was courteous and professional.

Look for less invasive options show details Look for less invasive options
by Rcv on Mar 7th, 2015

I was left with scars all the way up my leg from the procedure he used. I was not aware this would be the outcome. I should have just kept the vein. and waited for a dr with better technology. Also, twice I was lying on the table and they came in for some papers I needed to sign. This should have been done before I was already being worked on!

Excellent doctor for varicose veins of the legs show details Excellent doctor for varicose veins of the legs
by Lisa on Aug 29th, 2013

I was pleasantly suprised with my experience with Dr. Gotvald and the treatment of my leg varicose veins. I had rather severe and painful bulging blue veins on my legs that were causing daily pain and swelling in my ankles and feet. I had always been reluctant to go see a doctor about them, as I had always assumed that a major surgery would be required to fix my condition. After talking with Dr. Gotvald, I felt so at ease about the problem and the solutions. I felt so comfortable putting myself in his hands after just one 30 minute discussion. I am happy to say that just a few months later I feel as if I have a new pair of legs. I never thought that the results that I achieved were even possible. I had 2 vein laser treatment, one on each leg, that was done in his office. The results were almost immediate and it was so easy to go through. I recommend without reservation. Not only was the doctor excellent, but all of his staff were so friendly and compassionate that I always felt that I was in the best of hands.