A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Jenne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Jenne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Jenne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenne graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jenne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel W Jenne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel W. Jenne practice?
- Dr. Joel Jenne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Jenne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lackland Afb, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.