A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Jenne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Jenne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Jenne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenne graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jenne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel W Jenne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel W. Jenne practice?
- Dr. Joel Jenne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Jenne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lackland Afb, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.