A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kallan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kallan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kallan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallan graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kallan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel P Kallan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel P. Kallan practice?
- Dr. Joel Kallan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Kallan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Surgeons.