A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kallan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kallan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kallan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kallan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kallan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallan graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kallan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel P Kallan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel P. Kallan practice?
- Dr. Joel Kallan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Kallan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Surgeons.