A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Lemaitre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Lemaitre, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemaitre graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lemaitre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel William Lemaitre MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel W. Lemaitre practice?
- Dr. Joel Lemaitre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Lemaitre practices Pediatrics near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Pediatricians.