A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Neal, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Neal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel William Neal MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel W. Neal practice?
- Dr. Joel Neal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Neal practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Oncologists.