A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Porter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Wills Eye Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Porter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Porter practice?
- Dr. Joel Porter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Porter practices Ophthalmology near Pennsauken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Pennsauken Ophthalmologists.