Ophthalmologists

4355 Interstate 30
Ste 101
Mesquite, TX 75150
214-328-6000
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  A Brighter Day  |  show details
by Jessie Lister at Citysearch on Jan 16th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I was diagnosed with cataracts in both eyes but had no insurance because I had been laid off. I found Dr. Potasznik based on availability, location and cost. My regular ophthalmologist had no appointments available for a month. I was able to schedule an appointment at Southeast Eye Clinic within two days of calling. After hearing about my situation, Dr. Potasznik was compassionate and tried to help me in my quest to obtain financial assistance for my much needed operations. Several months later I returned for the surgery and was pleased with the quality of service and courtesy provided not only by the doctor but by the staff as well. The doctor was proficient and the surgeries were painless and quick. I will certainly recommend others to Southwest Eye Clinic.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  They're not making them like this anymore.  |  show details
by Paul Young on Jan 18th, 2011

It was like being cared for by a very competent and caring family member in a very friendly, low-stress office setting.

|  show details
Jun 24th, 2010

Dr. Potasznik was professional, caring, and comforting. My visit was much less stressful than I had imagined.

|  Dr Potasznik M D  |  show details
by D. J. Reed on Jun 24th, 2010

I reccomend Dr. Potasznik to all my family and friends. He is a very great Doctor.

|  Best doc for eyes.  |  show details
by lilygo at Citysearch on Jun 24th, 2010 on citysearch.com

From the second I walked in I was taken care of. The staff not only made it easy to deal with my not-so-great insurance company, but they offered me coffee and juice for my son. They fit me in to see the doctor the day I called because I was in pain. The doctor isn`t exactly social but was very kind and I could not ask for better care, he was able to diagnose and treat my cornea disease in time to save my sight when other doctors wouldn`t see me for weeks. Definitely will be on my Christmas card list this year!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Good Experience  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 4th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Joel Potasnik has taken care of my eyes for several years now. I see him every 6 months and find him to be on top of things.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Does minimal evaluation  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 3rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

This physician doesn`t seem to do a thorough test. My father has hypertension and is in his 70s. Dr. Potasznik did not do a pressure check a...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Found a great "old-fashioned" doctor.  |  show details
by J. Bell on May 16th, 2009

Great staff. Great doctor; didn't delegate basic tasks to a bunch of "assistants"; took the time to figure out what was wrong and actually offerred low-cost treatment alternatives...AND followed up until I was well.