A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Sandberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Sandberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sandberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Sandberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Sandberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel She Sandberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Sandberg practice?
- Dr. Joel Sandberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Sandberg practices Ophthalmology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Ophthalmologists.