A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Sandberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Sandberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sandberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Sandberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Sandberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel She Sandberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Sandberg practice?
- Dr. Joel Sandberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Sandberg practices Ophthalmology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Ophthalmologists.