A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joey Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joey Gee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joey Gee, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joey Robert Gee DO is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joey R. Gee practice?
- Dr. Joey Gee has 1 office location.
Dr. Joey Gee practices Neurology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Neurologists.