A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Chapel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johanna Chapel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Chapel, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Chapel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna Chapel MD is a female Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johanna Chapel practice?
- Dr. Johanna Chapel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johanna Chapel practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Dermatologists and Dearborn Internists.