Disappointed patient show details Disappointed patient
Sep 19th, 2014

I would never recommend anyone to go see Dr. Johanna Chapel. Although the office was clean and the staff were very nice, she was beyond rude and made me feel very uncomfortable. She doesn't let you explain what's going on. She actually told me to stop talking. When she would ask a question , she expects 1 word answers and wants silence. She lacks knowledge. I have no medical background and I mentioned I think I have a certain skin condition and she had to leave the room for 30 minutes to go read about it in her books. She had no clue what it was and she's the doctor! Never again.... Don't even waste your time. Their are many other docs that are great and also respectful at the same time towards their patients. She isn't one of them.

Good Experience with Dr. Chapel show details Good Experience with Dr. Chapel
by Darlene Taylor on Feb 28th, 2014

I normally see her daughter, Dr. Karen. I had a situation where I wanted to see a doctor right away and the staff was very accommodating in getting me an appointment with Dr. Johanna. She was very pleasant and quickly diagnosed the problem and gave me a lot of information. I was very happy with this experience. I rated her high on follow up but I really don't know about follow up as my condition did not require a follow up.

Pleased Patient show details Pleased Patient
Oct 3rd, 2011

Overall, I'm very pleased with the care I've received from Dr. Chapel and her staff. The staff is is very nice and quite proficient. Her office facility is attractive and very well cared for. Theew bww an occassion or two when I felt she was ruched. Further, her communications with my referring physician seems to be minimal at best. Overall, I like Dr. Chapel and feel that she is a very good physician whose services will continus to use when appropriate