A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johanna Rosenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna Lynn Rosenthal MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Johanna L. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Johanna Rosenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johanna Rosenthal practices Neurology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Fullerton Neurologists.