Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Neurology show details Neurology
by Kelly Kenyon on Jan 7th, 2015

I have been going to Dr Rosenthal Johanna for a while now and she has been great due to I have some insure going on with me but she takes the time and tries to help her staff is great to

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is up NOT up to date re: Alzheimer's disease. She said I should quit my job soon and I'd be totally dependent in 10 years with no reference to current research. There's been no agreement by other neurologists and very depressing for many months.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel that Dr. Rosenthal shows a great deal of caring and concern for her patients. I feel that she answered my questions and explained things so I could understand.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Rosenthal was concerned about the issues I had and ordered appropriate tests to be performed. She did not 'rush' the appointment and took the time to ask many questions in order to take the time to address my issues. I was impressed her and her staff.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rosenthal was about as courteous, professional, & caring as someone can be.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rosenthall has a good understanding of my medical background. I appreciate her concerns and advice.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rosenthal has been one of the best, if not THE best neurologists that I have ever seen. She has absolutely gone into my medical history and looked at and discovered things that several other HIGHLY trained and respected specialists have overlooked.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was wonderful at the visit, I walked in feeling overwhelmed by my normal hectic day, left the office in under one hour feeling cared for, and optimistic. As a migraine patient that is really important.

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great as always; always addresses concerns!

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rosenthal is very thorough and caring. Even though the office staff can seem a bit disorganized at times, they too are very caring. Appointment wait an be a bit long but that is due to Dr Rosenthals caring and thorough approach.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr.Rosenthal is a caring and thorough doctor. My only complaint and/or warning would be to expect a lengthy wait. On my last visit I waited 1 1/2 hrs. after my scheduled time before I saw her. I prefer that people care about my time as well

Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rosenthal asks questions to understand the needs of the patient, tests done, and makes recommendation to see other specialists when needed.

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

watched after me in the hospital,authorizing many tests to diagnose the severity of my stroke. Exelent follow up after being released from the hospital. Shows real interest in my recovery and gives me extreme confidence for my future.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Dr., I would recommend her to anyone Only concern is the wait times. Their office needs to somehow get a handle on the scheduling as the wait time are too long.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough and helpful.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rosenthal has always been my best doctor. She OS very much patient advocate for myself as well as all her patients. I thank her very much for all the hard work she does.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Really it was disappointment I waited over one hour And no body say sorry even doctor didn't say anything it's kind of disrespectful It was bad day

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr R's for years & I trust her fully. She thinks outside of the box & thank god for that because it's the reason she was able to figure out what so many dr's before her were unable to. She is very caring & takes the time to listen

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Best Doctor in her field I have ever found .She is truly caring and interested in your quality of life . No Doctor has ever given so much effort to help me. I owe a great deal of thanks and sincere gratitude to Dr. Rosenthal ,,,

Oct 27th, 2013

It seems that Dr. Rosenthal cares more about the money than her patients well being. Dr. Rosenthal and her staff initially refused to read the results of my son's MRI simply because our insurance group number had changed. Our coverage was still the same the only that had changed is our monthly premiums and they claimed to need a new authorization. Like I told them, my son could have had a brain tumor and all they were worried about is pocketing a few hundred dollars just to read the results. It's wrong and unethical. Needless to say we never went back to her.

Dr R show details Dr R
by Rachel Vasquez on Feb 6th, 2013

Wonderful caring doctor. I've been struggling with painful headaches most if my life and Dr Rosenthal has finally been a doctor to take the time to get to the root of the problem. I've been diagnosed with a very rare disease called Psuedotumor Cerebri and I feel like she has helped me in so many ways I thank her. I would definitely refer a friend in fact I have. She prescribes medicine when necessary but doesn't want to keep upping the dose and adding more meds to the equation in fact she has taken some away.

Poor plan show details Poor plan
Jul 10th, 2012

Doctor Rosenthal was the doctor my child was assigned while at the hospital, so i stuck with her.After a year though, I was tired of her lack of a plan to deal with my child's condition. Then, it seemed that she and her office staff were more concerned with collecting money for their services than they were about treating my child's condition, that she misinterpreted...Not happy with her or her staff. Pretty unprofessional under the surface.

Horrible experience with this doctor!!! show details Horrible experience with this doctor!!!
Mar 19th, 2012

I am extremely upset about the professionalism of this doctor. She is a crook and I was very disappointed with the care I was given here. This doctor should really reconsider her motives for providing her services, whether its to really serve and help the community or is simply monetarily driven. All I need to say is that after seeing her for a "check-up" where she didn't even bother to take me to the consultation/examination room, rather she "examined" me in 2 seconds standing in the hallway and said I looked fine and there's nothing else. I later received a 300 dollar bill from her for the 2second checkup she had performed on me. I called the doctor for explanations of how they came to the exaggerated amount of 300 dollars. She was very arrogant and rude and simply responded by saying: YOU were the one that made the appointment! I just want to warn everyone about this crook of a doctor. Please don't be scammed like I did.

Mar 27th, 2011

The doctor treated me with respect and interest.She gave me excellent attention. She provided me with a diagnosis and a treatment plan and gave me a followup appointment. I felt very well taken care of.

Jan 12th, 2011