Pathologist, Neurologists
1440 N Harbor Blvd
Ste 100
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-870-0000
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Oct 27th, 2013

It seems that Dr. Rosenthal cares more about the money than her patients well being. Dr. Rosenthal and her staff initially refused to read the results of my son's MRI simply because our insurance group number had changed. Our coverage was still the same the only that had changed is our monthly premiums and they claimed to need a new authorization. Like I told them, my son could have had a brain tumor and all they were worried about is pocketing a few hundred dollars just to read the results. It's wrong and unethical. Needless to say we never went back to her.

|  Dr R  |  show details
by Rachel Vasquez on Feb 6th, 2013

Wonderful caring doctor. I've been struggling with painful headaches most if my life and Dr Rosenthal has finally been a doctor to take the time to get to the root of the problem. I've been diagnosed with a very rare disease called Psuedotumor Cerebri and I feel like she has helped me in so many ways I thank her. I would definitely refer a friend in fact I have. She prescribes medicine when necessary but doesn't want to keep upping the dose and adding more meds to the equation in fact she has taken some away.

|  Poor plan  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Doctor Rosenthal was the doctor my child was assigned while at the hospital, so i stuck with her.After a year though, I was tired of her lack of a plan to deal with my child's condition. Then, it seemed that she and her office staff were more concerned with collecting money for their services than they were about treating my child's condition, that she misinterpreted...Not happy with her or her staff. Pretty unprofessional under the surface.

|  Horrible experience with this doctor!!!  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

I am extremely upset about the professionalism of this doctor. She is a crook and I was very disappointed with the care I was given here. This doctor should really reconsider her motives for providing her services, whether its to really serve and help the community or is simply monetarily driven. All I need to say is that after seeing her for a "check-up" where she didn't even bother to take me to the consultation/examination room, rather she "examined" me in 2 seconds standing in the hallway and said I looked fine and there's nothing else. I later received a 300 dollar bill from her for the 2second checkup she had performed on me. I called the doctor for explanations of how they came to the exaggerated amount of 300 dollars. She was very arrogant and rude and simply responded by saying: YOU were the one that made the appointment! I just want to warn everyone about this crook of a doctor. Please don't be scammed like I did.

Mar 27th, 2011

The doctor treated me with respect and interest.She gave me excellent attention. She provided me with a diagnosis and a treatment plan and gave me a followup appointment. I felt very well taken care of.

Jan 12th, 2011