A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Francis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Francis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Francis, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Francis DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Francis practice?
- Dr. John Francis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Francis practices Psychiatry near Independence, MO.
See Independence Psychiatrists.