A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kastor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Aortic Valve Stenosis, Atrial Fibrillation, and Cardiac Arrhythmias.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastor graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kastor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Maryland Medical System
- Kernan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kastor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kastor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Kastor practice?
Dr. John Kastor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Kastor, Dr. Evan Kastor, Dr. Giovanni Kastor, Dr. Hank Kastor, Dr. Hans Kastor, Dr. Ian Kastor, Dr. Ivan Kastor, Dr. Jack Kastor