Learn more about Dr. John McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McDermott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDermott
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. McDermott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McDermott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDermott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur McDermott MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. McDermott practice?
- Dr. John McDermott has 1 office location.
Dr. John McDermott practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.