Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Russo
Dr. John Russo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Russo is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Russo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Russo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.
Dr. Lincoln Miller
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
West Orange, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Steven Fiske
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
West Orange, NJ 0 mi43
Dr. Andrew Weinberger
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
West Orange, NJ 0 mi46