A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Abikhaled:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Abikhaled, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abikhaled
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abikhaled Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Abikhaled, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abikhaled graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Abikhaled has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Abikhaled FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Abikhaled practice?
- Dr. John Abikhaled has 1 office location.
Dr. John Abikhaled practices Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.