A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Adewumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Adewumi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adewumi
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Adewumi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adewumi graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adewumi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
- Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Adewumi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Adewumi practice?
- Dr. John Adewumi has 1 office location.
Dr. John Adewumi practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Family Physicians and Nashville Internists.