A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Adewumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Adewumi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adewumi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adewumi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adewumi graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adewumi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
- Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Adewumi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Adewumi practice?
- Dr. John Adewumi has 1 office location.
Dr. John Adewumi practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Primary Care Doctors and Nashville Internists.