A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Aldous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aldous
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Aldous Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Aldous, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldous graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Aldous MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Aldous practice?
- Dr. John Aldous has 1 office location.
Dr. John Aldous practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.