A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Arradondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Arradondo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Arradondo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arradondo graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arradondo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
- Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John El Roy Arradondo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Arradondo practice?
- Dr. John Arradondo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Arradondo practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Primary Care Doctors.