A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Avery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Avery, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Avery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Weeks Memorial Hospital
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Avery DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Avery practice?
- Dr. John Avery has 1 office location.
Dr. John Avery practices Family Medicine near North Stratford, NH.
See North Stratford Family Physicians.