A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sampson
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sampson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Sampson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Burthorne Sampson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Sampson practice?
- Dr. John Sampson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sampson practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.