A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Barnes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Earle Barnes MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Barnes practice?
- Dr. John Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Barnes practices Neurology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Neurologists.