Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by darrell on Aug 17th, 2015

I've never had a break before, so I compare my visits to Dr. Bednar with visits to a regular doctor's office, and a worse case scenario...a hospital ER room. There is no comparison...in and out with the information I needed to hear.

by Barbara B. Kroger on Aug 7th, 2015

My husband and I have been a patient of Dr. John Bednar for a few years and have had the utmost confidence in his diagnosis and treatment's that he has given us. He is a true gentleman and his staff is great.

Apr 28th, 2015

Just have to get to know him first.

by Matthew Silva on Apr 9th, 2015

Very nice and very helpful

Apr 9th, 2015

Excellent Doctor and staff

Absouletly the Best show details Absouletly the Best
by Pat M on Mar 14th, 2015

Had had Dr Bednar for several surgeries and he is the best Hand Surgeon in the area!!! Very satisfied with him and his staff at the Mays Landing office.

Love him! show details Love him!
Jul 15th, 2014

Ok, he's not the friendliest guy...but who cares? I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to see a doctor that knows what he is doing. I was a patient of Dr Bednar about 8 years ago when I broke my wrist. He had to perform surgery and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Recently I have had to come back for a different issue and again, he has truly helped me when I was in a tremendous amount of pain. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends.

Surprised and Disappointed show details Surprised and Disappointed
May 30th, 2013

Following my initial evaluation by Dr. Bednar, at which time he had me begin a physical therapy treatment program for my work related injuries, I was satisfied. Unfortunately, later in the treatment process, he refused to produce a detailed medical report which was necessary to provide an accurate portrayal of my medical condition and situation regarding my work related injuries. His lack of objectivity included in his notes from my last evaluation with him, actually made my attempts to be justifiably compensated for my work related injuries, much more difficult. Understandably, I won't be making any recommendations on his behalf.

Oct 17th, 2012

NO problems with doctor or staff. Surgery went well recovery and physical therapy going well. Doctor is very knowledgable and confident. Would absolutly recomend him / use him again.

May 17th, 2012

Bedside manner sux. The staff sux. They're rude; cold and unprofessional.

phillip barton show details phillip barton
by mr barton on Dec 21st, 2009