Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Love him! show details Love him!
Jul 15th, 2014

Ok, he's not the friendliest guy...but who cares? I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to see a doctor that knows what he is doing. I was a patient of Dr Bednar about 8 years ago when I broke my wrist. He had to perform surgery and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Recently I have had to come back for a different issue and again, he has truly helped me when I was in a tremendous amount of pain. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends.

Surprised and Disappointed show details Surprised and Disappointed
May 30th, 2013

Following my initial evaluation by Dr. Bednar, at which time he had me begin a physical therapy treatment program for my work related injuries, I was satisfied. Unfortunately, later in the treatment process, he refused to produce a detailed medical report which was necessary to provide an accurate portrayal of my medical condition and situation regarding my work related injuries. His lack of objectivity included in his notes from my last evaluation with him, actually made my attempts to be justifiably compensated for my work related injuries, much more difficult. Understandably, I won't be making any recommendations on his behalf.

Oct 17th, 2012

NO problems with doctor or staff. Surgery went well recovery and physical therapy going well. Doctor is very knowledgable and confident. Would absolutly recomend him / use him again.

May 17th, 2012

Bedside manner sux. The staff sux. They're rude; cold and unprofessional.

phillip barton show details phillip barton
by mr barton on Dec 21st, 2009